God...and all that He created was good.
I, however, am only just learning how to find my way around all of the new technologies and plethora of communication devices. I am sure I will revise and re-revise this blog as time goes on and I have a chance to familiarize myself with even more options at my disposal that I do not even know about - yet.
Which seems a good place to start...all of these unknown options. My computer, for one...filled with massive abilities to do the most demanding commands, and yet I seem to only visit those few areas in which I am comfortable. I can open it, I can write with it, I can run virus scans and e-mail. But I have not even come close to tapping into all of the wonderful new things that it can accomplish.
There is power in every keystroke---if I strike the right keys.
Just as in life and our walk with the Lord...so many options, massive opportunities, power beyond our wildest imaginations, if we just had the courage to tap the right keys. What changes would take place if we tapped the key of "His love". What healing is ours for the taking in the key of "forgiveness"? What strength would we find if we typed out the keys for "Child", and then truly believed it?
What new life could we be living to the fullest if we had the courage to move out of the familiar and into the unknown? What would happen if we remembered that while it is unknown to us -- it is not unknown to Him?
Whether we are trying to tap into the power of techonology - or the Power of the Spirit ...we'll never know til we try!
I might be slow and it might take me awhile... I am, however, tired of the familiar and ready to adventure out beyond my comfort. God help me - and I mean that with all sincerity.
"Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live, taking the form of a readiness to die." --- A.K.Chesterton
With much love,
DLM
Fun day at the zoo with the Shipley's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment